Who are we?
Founded in 2007 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Wakoopa has become the world's leading supplier of passive metering technology on three screens (pc, tablet, smartphone). Wakoopa unlocks high quality behavioral data. We empower the consumer insights industry with the best tracking technology and the most powerful data distribution models. And we offer consumers the best user experience.
Researchers can track and analyze the digital footprint of consumers across three devices, with the deliberate consent of the consumer. We help our customers create user centric, single source, behavioral datasets. The captured data includes all the websites, search terms, advertising (pc) and apps (mobile) consumers interact with.
Our commitment to protecting your data
Whenever you need to, you can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to this postal address:
1012 JC Amsterdam
+31 20 737 25 78
What personal data do we collect?
Among other data, the personal data we can collect include: your full name, your email address, your telephone number, the town you live in, and the name of the company you work for.
How do we collect this data?
- When you voluntarily send it to us through our website.
- When you provide us with your contact details at a congress or trade fair (or the organisation provides them with your consent).
- When we have a professional or sales contact with you.
- By public access directories.
For what purpose will we use your personal data?
- To bring you up to date on news about Wakoopa and the market research industry.
- To invite you to take part in events or training courses.
- To answer any query you might have sent us.
- You will only receive these messages if you have previously stated your wish to receive them. You will find a button on all messages to cancel your registration if you no longer wish to receive them.
Will we share your information with third parties?
No. We will never make your personal data available to companies outside of Wakoopa.
In specific instances, companies that render IT services to us will have access to your details. These suppliers are not authorised to use your information for any purpose other than that for which we have contracted them.
How do we protect your data?
Wakoopa has implemented all reasonable security measures to protect your information from third parties. These measures are intended to prevent your personal data from being lost or being accessed by an unauthorised third party. However, like any data transmission made via Internet, there is a small risk. If you continue to use our services, we will consider that you accept this small risk which is inherent to any data transmission.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your computer browser from a website and is stored on it. When you return to the site, the information written in the cookie can be read by the website.
The stored information is exclusively used for the web consultation of Wakoopa and is only shared with Google Analytics which is only authorised to use your information to provide an analytics service to Wakoopa.
You can also delete or update your preferences regarding cookies by visiting: